Thursday, June 11, 2009

Women's Health Is Fun

Health update: I just discovered what appears to be a cyst on the underside of my left breast. I went to the doctor for a physical exam, and she's referred me to a surgeon to see about removing it.

This is weird, even for me and my constant weird symptoms. I don't know what's going on with my body (a bit of an abnormal case), but I'm trying to cover all my bases. I got tested for every STI under the sun and am [im]patiently awaiting the results. That should happen in about a week. *crosses fingers*
For various, unnerving reasons, another possibility is pregnancy. I don't think I am, but I can't help but wonder. Things are just too strange right now.

My appointment with the surgeon is on Monday. If nothing is discovered from that, the STI test results are negative, and I get my period next week; I'll have to go to the Women's Health Center for some more thorough examinations.

Recap

First milestone: Monday
Second milestone: Tuesday
Third milestone: next Friday

Hopefully, it'll end there.

No comments:

Post a Comment