Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Haven't Blogged In AGES

Howdy, blog..ees. Blogees!

I'm sick. In bed. Sooo...I have nothing to do but play on the net. Here I am :D

Anyway, about restaurants: sit where the hostess seats you. Don't bitch about your table. Leave at least a 10% tip (the servers only get about $2 an hour).
Ok, I'm done venting about that.

In other news...I'm pretty sure I just flunked out. No worries. I don't really care about school anyway.

AND just as I was about to say, "I think I'll try this dating thing again," I get news that all my friends in relationships are having the worst time ever. I'll save dating for another day.

I got a new car! It's a Nissan. Pretty nice if I may say so. And I have a new job. I won't tell you where I work because I'm trying to remain stealthy. But it's really nice. I like it.

And I am probably the second or third happiest I have ever been in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment